Seminars and Meetings

Two posts in two days? :O What is this Witchcraft??? Yeah for some reason my computer is being awfully nice to me. It let me watch an entire movie that I needed to stream for extension 1 yesterday! THAT is a big achievement :P So yes, in between the official business I must conduct on my computer, I feel the need to blog. My views have gone down and that makes me sad...
Anyway, today was the first day for the extension 1 seminars and I must say, I am so impressed with them so far. I love Troy's and Monica's! They were so entertaining and relevant. You kids will go far :') I still feel so unprepared. Which makes sense seeing as I have yet to practise it for the first time and I haven't even gotten halfway through the book I'm using. Yay me! I did better in my half yearly than I thought I would which I am rather proud about. Not great (like Troy) but good enough for me and a lot better than last year :P
Yearbook meeting was productive today. We have decided on the emblem that will be on the front of the yearbook so now it feels a lot more real and I'm excited! just reminding everyone to send in pictures to hahsyearbook2012@gmail.com If Possible, could you name the file something that indicates who is in it and what event or if it isn't an event-orientated picture than just the names will be fine. Just so we can see if there's even representation of every group/person in the grade in the yearbook. Thanks all!

Comments

Popular Posts